Web design is made up of three layers. The user-facing side, or front end, handles the presentation portion of a page, app, or service. The business logic layer, or back end, handles information validation, and the database keeps track of the information exchange. The old days of development saw a big division between front end and back end developers, but as businesses and organizations move towards continuous innovation, a full stack developer is in high demand. If you can build an application from end to end, you’re likely to catch the eye of organizations on the cutting edge of technology.
Web development has reached continuous innovation. Understanding the end to end of projects puts you ahead of groups of developers familiar with only one side. As companies move towards Agile, full stack know-how is a critical component of landing that full-stack engineering job. Whether you build apps or web applications, a full skill-set in software development prepares you to tackle the needs of organizations and offer creative solutions to the user experience and business need. Get the training you need, build your GitHub profile, and land that critical job in full stack web development.
A full stack web developer is a person who can develop both client and server software. In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, he/she also knows how to:
- Program a server (like using PHP, ASP, Python, or Node)
- Program a database (like using SQL, SQLite, or MongoDB)
The advantage of being a full stack web developer is:
- There is a huge demand for a Full Stack engineer because companies are looking for a person to handle all the aspects of the software and not restricted to a single component.
- You can master all the techniques involved in a development project
- You can make a prototype very rapidly
- You can provide help to all the team members
- You can reduce the cost of the project
- You can reduce the time used for team communication
- You can switch between front and back end development based on requirements
- You can better understand all aspects of new and upcoming technologies